As part of Seven Sigma's Corporate Social Responsibility and in collaboration with Ethelon Non-Profit Organization, the online workshop entitled "Strategic Challenges and Secrets of Success of Greek NGOs" was successfully completed on Thursday, June 4, 2020 and was attended by dozens of NGOs.
The aim of the seminar was to present the main challenges that most of the Non-Governmental Organizations in Greece deal with. Specifically, these challenges concern:
- Lack of funding,
- Poor governance,
- Lack of strategy,
- The complexity of the existing regulatory framework,
All the above were analyzed in detail, while practical tools and techniques were presented that could be used as viable solutions to these challenges.
The workshop was organized by: Nikos Kokkinoplitis, Efthymis Psaraftis and George Aspiotis. Also, the following distinguished speakers participated and shared their experiences with the attendees:
- Mr. Tassos Veliadis, Chief Strategist & Partner @ Socialab
- Dr. Minos Eleftheriou, Head of R&D @ Seven Sigma P.C.
- Mr. George Vitas, Attorney at law
- Mr. Grigoris Archimandritis, Co-Founder @ InterMediaKT
If you want to receive the material presented during the workshop, please don’t hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com